Vineyard Vines Chambray Top and Warm Weather Uggs

Thursday, August 6, 2015




Top (sold out, similar) / Shorts (on sale!) / Shoes (on sale!)

Yesterday I had a bunch of errands to run, in preparation for my trip to Florida next week. I love to travel, but I definitely tend to get a bit stressed out in the days leading up to my departure.  The truth is, I am an awful packer. I always over pack (I'm that girl who will like, pack 12 pairs of shoes on a 10 day vacation...whoops!). Because I'm not such a great packer, I tend to procrastinate, and wait until the last minute to pack, and then I rush, and forget things. It's an awful habit, that I'm trying really hard to get better at! I am determined to be packed and ready to go, at least two days before this trip, this way I can relax in the days leading up to my trip, and hopefully have a less stressful travel day! So far I'm on the right track, and all of my pre-vacation errands are finished, with plenty of time to spare! Now for packing...Do you have anything that you do, to help prepare for a smooth travel day? I'd love to hear some tips!

This outfit is perfect for a day on the run. I picked up this top from Vineyard Vines earlier in the season. I really like how it is a different twist on a chambray shirt. The material is super soft, and the embroidery details are beautiful. Unfortunately, this top has since sold out, but this one is similar, and has that same blue and white color scheme! These shoes from UGG are fantastic for running around town! I think sometimes when I hear UGG, my mind jumps to the classic boots. But, in more recent years, UGG has added styles to be worn in warmer weather, like these espadrille style flats. I'm so glad they did! Not only are they super cute, with the keyhole cut out, and rope bow, but they are SO comfortable! I could wear these shoes all day!


Today is my fabulous, funny, and beautiful sister Alyssa's birthday...We'll be celebrating with a night out on the town, with some of our friends! Happy Birthday Alyssa! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top