Casual Stripes

Friday, August 7, 2015



Top (SO on sale!) / Shorts (also on sale!) / Shoes /

I am such a fan of navy stripes. A navy and white striped top, with white shorts and Jacks. are a go to look for me. It's classic, basic, and it always looks good. This outfit offers a little bit of variation to my usual look, but it maintains the classic, nautical vibe that I love about it. Navy and sailor red stripes, with sailor red shorts, and of course, always a favorite, my Jack Rogers sandals. This is a casual, but put together look, that is perfect for the weekend!

Both this shirt, AND these shorts are currently very on sale. I'm talking more than 50% off people! The quality of the shirt is fabulous. It's quite a bit thicker than a typical knit top, and the cut is super flattering. This look is definitely a win in my book! Have a lovely weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top