Neutral Cable Knit

Friday, October 23, 2015




Happy Friday everyone! Who's ready for the weekend? I have a nice low key weekend planned, that I'm hoping will be productive as well! It'll be the last weekend that I'm home for a few weeks, because I've got some fun weekend trips planned for the end of October, and beginning of November. I'm really looking forward to doing some travelling, and it will be nice to have a little change of scenery!  This weekend I'm hoping to get out on my paddle board...It's starting to get chilly, but with a pair of wetsuit booties, and a few extra layers, this is a beautiful time to be out on the water! Paddling along some of the rivers that we have here on Long Island is my favorite in the fall, with all the leaves changing, it's just lovely! 

This is such an easy, but put together look, that I just love for work. I picked up this camel colored sweater during a sale event at Ralph Lauren, and I can already tell that I am going to get a ton of use out of it! It is so soft, and I just love the classic fit! I sized up for a slightly oversized feel, which is a quality that I love in a sweater for fall. While pairing it with this simple black skirt makes it appropriate for work, it could just as easily transition into the weekend with a pair of jeans and sneakers. As the weather starts to get cold, it'll look great with black skinnies, and riding boots...Really, the possibilities are endless! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top