Black, White, and Flash Tattoos

Monday, August 17, 2015






Top (on sale!!) / Shorts (on sale!!) / Shoes

Happy Monday everyone! As you are reading this I am probably running around EPCOT in Disney World, visiting all of the different countries! I am super excited to be back at Disney World. I grew up coming here on vacation, and it's always been a very special place to me. In fact, I think I love coming to Disney as an adult, even more than I did as a kid! That being said, since I will be so busy running around the parks this week, you might notice that things here at Paddling In Pearls will be a little slower than usual. Thee will be posts on the blog during the week, they just might not be as frequent as usual! But, I will be sure to be update my Instagram and Snapchat accounts! Next week, I will be doing a full recap of my entire vacation, and back to my normal posting schedule!

Now, this outfit I wore out to dinner at a super fun, new to me, hibachi restaurant called Benihana.  Apparently this is a chain restaurant, but I've never been! It was so entertaining to watch our food being cooked right there in front of us! And the food was delicious! This is a perfect outfit for such a warm climate, because the open back of this shirt makes it nice and breezy, and the shorts are super light weight. I love this outfit, and the exciting news is that both the top and the bottom are currently super on sale! 

Last week, while hanging at the pool one day, my sister and I noticed that they were selling flash tattoos at one of the hair wrap huts. We had first seen these on some of the girls last summer on Bachelor In Paradise, an we both thought that they looked super cool. All summer long I had been kind of back and forth, as to whether I wanted to buy a pack to try out. I never did, because when it comes to accessories, I really prefer to keep it simple. BUT when we saw them at the resort, and I saw these two super cute palm trees, I had to go for it! I also got two of the arm band designs. Such a fun, tropical, summer look, and I've gotten so many compliments on them! One thing to be careful of with flash tattoos, is that you kind of have to have a nice summer glow in order to pull them off. I think that they look great against a tan, but on paler skin, they tend to look kind of washed out, and they don't really pop. Let's just say, you won't see me wearing these babies during the winter! However, I might have to pick up a pack to last me for the rest of the summer, because, seriously, how cute, right?! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top