Vineyard Vines Dress and Kendra Scott

Wednesday, July 15, 2015


Dress (sold out, similar) / Shoes / Bracelet, Bracelet

I absolutely love this tile print dress from Vineyard Vines. It's nicer, and higher quality than your run of the mill  t-shirt dress, but equally as comfortable. I wore it to a casual engagement dinner that my family hosted for my cousin. It was perfect because it looks really nice and put together, but I was able to move around easily, and that's important, because hosting a party is a lot of work! My Tide to-go came to the rescue that day, right as our guests were arriving and I went to move a plate of chocolate cupcakes, and got a big glob of icing right on the front of this very not-chocolate-colored dress! Whoops! Thankfully, my Tide to-go stick worked like a charm...blows my mind every time!

I have basically worn these Kendra Scott bracelets everyday since they've arrived in the mail. They're my favorite colors, blue and white, so they basically match everything I own.  I really love how they look so effortless, but yet really add a nice touch to almost any outfit.  They are my first pieces from Kendra Scott, but I'm already a fan, and there will absolutely be more where that came from!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top