Hat Attack Sun Hat

Thursday, August 13, 2015



Hat (sold out, similar) / Top (old, similar) / Shorts / Swimsuit /

In anticipation of my trip to Florida, I picked up this super cute sun hat, by Hat Attack, at Club Monaco a few weeks back. I've been to Florida this time of year before, so I knew how hot the Florida sun can be! Let me just tell you, my memory of the Florida heat was spot on...It's REALLY hot!!! Don't get me wrong, I love nothing more than weather that is 90 degrees and sunny, and I love to get my summer glow. But there are points during the day, when my face needs a little break from the sun, and I'm really glad I got this hat, because it does the trick!

This outfit was great for a day of chilling by the pool. These shorts could not be more comfortable, and I get tons of compliments whenever I wear them. This momgrammed swimsuit from Rah Rah Designs has been a favorite of mine all season, and this denim popover just really tied together this relaxed look!  

The first half of our trip has been very laid back, sleeping in, going to the pool, and going out to eat...Super relaxing, which has been wonderful! We couldn't come to Orlando without visiting the happiest place on earth, so we'll be spending the second half of our vacation at Disney World, of course! We'll be staying at Disney's Yacht Club Resort, which is right in EPCOT's backyard...I'm really looking forward to spending some time visiting all the different countries! So, for the next couple of days I'll be logging in the R&R hours while I gear up for running aound the Disney parks!

I'm regularly updating both my Instagram and Snapchat, and you can see what I've been up to here in Florida, by following PaddlingInPearls! Have a lovely day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top