Neon Yellow Frock

Monday, August 10, 2015









Dress (old, similar) / Shoes / Sunglasses

I bought this neon yellow frock from J Crew last year, and I'm actually really surprised by how much use I have gotten out of it.  When I made this purchase, the neon color was a little out of my comfort zone, but I really liked the tunic style of the dress. Well, once I put this dress on, I just loved the color! I've even expanded the color palette of my wardrobe since then, to include some more of this neon yellow color. It's so much fun for summer, and it really makes that summer tan pop! Whenever I wear this dress I get loads of compliments...It really stands out from the crowd!

These Tory Burch Miller Sandals are a great staple. They come in several colors, but I really love how this neutral color matches just about anything! They are comfortable like a flip flop, but the style is more of a sandal. I've worn these shoes walking around the city, and have even worn them to work on warm spring and summer days! 

Yesterday I flew to Florida for some fun in the sun! I will be posting on the blog throughout my trip. I'll also be posting updates during my vacation, on Instagram at PaddlingInPearls, and on Snapchat, also at PaddlingInPearls! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top