Paddle Board Top

Thursday, July 23, 2015



Let's talk about this top, shall we? I'm doing my regular stroll through the J Crew Factory store, and I spot paddle boards on a sweater...Paddle boards! I mean, that's my thing! Now, one might say that these are in fact surf boards, but in my eyes they are, and will always be paddle boards! Obviously this purchase was a no brainer.

These shorts I had ordered from J Crew earlier in the summer. I have quite the collection of J Crew chino shorts, tried and true, they are staple in my summer wardrobe, and I really loved this lilac color. After purchasing these shorts, I found myself picking up more and more things in this color, including the sneaks. They were a bit of a spontaneous purchase for me, but I like them, and they fit right in with this outfit! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top