Fall Fun

Tuesday, October 27, 2015




Sweatshirt (similar) / Vest /  
Sneakers (similar) / Sunglasses

One of my favorite thing about the weekends is getting to spend quality time with my dogs! I love to take my pups outside to play in the crisp fall air, because it's not too hot, not too cold, it's perfect for them to run around and have some fun! Me and my sweet girl, Sophie, had a fabulous time playing around in the freshly fallen leaves this weekend!

This outfit was perfect for a busy weekend of running errands, and some outdoor fall fun. The weather here on Long Island is definitely starting to cool down, and there is a crispness to the air which means wearing a few extra layers in order to be comfortable. This North Face vest, worn over this great funnel neck sweatshirt, made for a classic and practical look for the weekend. 

Recently I did a BIG closet overhaul. One of my missions was to simplify my sneaker collection. Over the years I have somehow accumulated tons of sneakers, in every bright and neon color under the sun. They were all pretty worn out from years of being worn to the gym, none of them were really the greatest quality, and they were taking up a lot of space! My goal was to replace my odds and ends sneaker collection with one super comfortable pair, that I could wear with more or less anything. These fit the bill, and are a much more practical addition to my closet!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top