Ace and Jig

Wednesday, September 9, 2015


 



Here on Long Island we are in the midst of an end of summer heat wave, with record breaking high temperatures, and I'm totally ok with it. In fact, I'm kind of thrilled about it!  Here's why...As much as I am looking forward to pulling out some layered ensembles for fall, there is PLENTY of time for that in the cooler months ahead! While it will be fun at first, I know that as soon as those temps start to really drop, I will be yearning for summer heat, and easy, breezy, playful summer looks, like this one. So you won't hear me complaing about these 90 degree days! In fact, I'm enjoying every last second of it!

This is a dress that I picked up a couple of summers back, at Ace and Jig. The material is super soft, and it is so effortless to throw on. It has such a cute, fun, laid back vibe! I could see transitioning this dress into the earlier days of fall, by pairing it with booties and maybe a denim button down shirt. I'm definitely a fan of Ace and Jig, and I suspect that I will be purchasing more of their pieces in the future!

I mentioned a couple of weeks ago, in a recap from my trip to Disney, how I cultured my own pearl at the Pearl Factory, on the Boardwalk. Well, this ring is the result of my hard work! Just kidding, the process didn't involve much work on my part. However, I did choose the ugliest oyster in the bunch, and they often contain the most beautiful pearls! This is a pretty rare, silver blue pearl, that I decided to have placed in a ring setting. I love how it reminds me of fun vacation memories, and I have been wearing it a lot lately!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top