Talbots Tunic

Wednesday, August 5, 2015






Watch (similar)

That handsome little fellow in the second photo is my dog Chandler...Last week my other pup, Sophie, made an appearance on the blog, so I thought it was time for Chandler to get into a photo as well! If you saw Sophie last week, then you know that I am a dachshund girl! I love my two little hot dogs to the moon and back, and they are such special members of our family! 

I picked up this top during a sale at Talbots earlier in the season, and I recently broke it out for the first time for a beach day, followed by dinner in Westhampton. Paired with white chino shorts, it was perfect to transition from a bathing suit cover up, to a casual dinner outfit. 

I love shopping for almost anything, clothes, shoes, accessories, you name it! But one thing that I haven't felt the need to shop for in years, is a new watch. I got this Anne Klein watch as a Christmas gift years ago, and it is the only watch I have worn since. It is classic. I'm almost always wearing pearl earrings, so the pearlized band coordinates very nicely with those. As far as jewelry goes, all of my staples are gold, so this watch works with that as well. I absolutely love this watch, and I don't plan on replacing it anytime in the forseeable future!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top