White and Black

Wednesday, July 29, 2015






I really like this simple white and black combo. I especially love how the black details on the top, tie in so nicely with the black shorts. I have always loved eyelet, and the details on this shirt are no exception.  Whenever I see eyelet, I think about these beautiful matching white eyelet dresses that my grandma made for my sister and I when we were little girls. I remember how much I loved to wear that dress, and to this day, anytime I wear white eyelet, it brings back those memories! 

I picked up these sandals recently at the Tory Burch store in East Hampton. They have a casual look, but the tumbled leather makes them a little nicer than regular rubber flip flops. You could wear these to the pool, just as easily as you could wear them out and about town. They even have potential to be dressed up a little more, maybe with chino pants and a nice top. I've been a fan of Tory Burch for a while now, and these sandals an excellent addition to my collection!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top