Lilly Pulitzer Skort

Monday, September 14, 2015




I love absolutely all things Lilly Pulitzer, and this skort is no exception! There's not a Lilly print in the world that I don't like. When I'm buying Lilly, I often have trouble deciding which prints to go with, because they are all so much fun! This skort made that decision easy, because it has patches of so many of last years prints! This print is no longer available, however there are currently skorts available in several beautiful prints! 

Here, I paired my Lilly skort with a sleeveless polo from Vineyard Vines, which gives the outfit a real sporty vibe, especially when worn with tennis shoes! It makes me feel like I should be grabbing a bag of clubs, and heading out on a golf course somewhere! I don't actually know how to golf, but shhhh! Who needs to know, right? Learning to golf is definitely on my bucket list, as I love the atmosphere at golf clubs and country clubs. One of these days! I've also worn this skort with a light, solid colored sweater and pearls, and that's a nice look as well!

This necklace, by Kendra Scott, ties in really nicely with the teal color in the skort. I am a big Kendra Scott fan, and have a handful of her pieces. I've got my eye on the 'Rayne' necklace for the next addition to my Kendra Scott collection!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top