Perspective

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

A few weeks back I wrote a post about my wonderful experince at Jellyrolls, the dueling piano bar on  Disney's Boardwalk. One of the performers that Alyssa and I very much enjoyed hearing was Jace Pawlak. After coming home, I connected with Jace via Facebook, and I discovered that he has an album that is currently available on Itunes. So naturally, I scurried on over to the purchase button, and well, I've been listening since then!  You guys need to CHECK IT OUT! 

The album is called Perspective, and it is just so enjoyable to listen to. Jace is a super talented musician, and the songs are beautifully written, with meaningful lyrics, and smooth melodies. It's a versatile album, with a perfect combination of songs that are upbeat, that you can jam along to, and songs that are a little slower and will tug on your heart strings. I always love to find a song that has lyrics that I can totally relate to, and this album has a lot of that. It's very real. 

It's kind of impossible to pick a favorite song from this album, because, no joke, they are all SO GOOD, but one song that I have particularly had on repeat over the past couple of weeks is Cry.  It's a great song to crank up the volume, and roll down the car windows! While We're Here, and Don't Talk To Me are also a lot of fun, but like I said, the entire album is fantastic! 

I love when I find an album that I want to listen to over and over again.  This time of year, as we transition into the cooler days ahead, we are surrounded by change. I find good music to be very comforting, and this is such a great time to find some great new tunes! That being said, I encourage you to head on over to Itunes, and purchase your own copy of Jace Pawlak's album, Perspective! 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top