Lacey Layers

Wednesday, October 21, 2015



Sweater / Lace Cami / Jeans

Hey Guys! So it's been a little while since my last post, and over the past couple of weeks, people have been asking me what my plans are for Paddling In Pearls. A few months back I started a new job, which has been super exciting for me. I felt that during this exciting time, it was important for me to take a couple of months to adjust to my new schedule, and then gradually start incorporating my hobbies into my new lifestyle. Over the past few weeks, I've been back on the water with my paddle board, training for a half marathon, and now back to blogging! My plan for Paddling In Pearls moving forward, is to keep the posts coming around 2-3 times a week, and as always I will update my social media accounts whenever I've added a new post! I've got lots of fun looks for the chillier months ahead that I'm looking forward to sharing!

The outfit that I'm wearing here is a really fun, casual, weekend look for fall. I got this sweater from J Crew last year, around this time, and I absolutely love it! This time of year, cozy sweaters are key, and this one is on point. It's nice and warm without being heavy or bulky. I think that it looks particularly cute with this lace cami, that I recently picked up at Anthropologie, coming out the bottom. While I've paired this top with jeans and Converse sneakers here, for a more playful look, it also dresses up really nicely with a pair of black pants and ballet flats! As of now, J Crew doesn't seem to have this sweater available, but as it gets colder, keep your eyes out for something similar...It's a great piece to have on hand as the weather continues to cool down!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top