Anthropologie Shorts

Friday, July 17, 2015



Shorts / Sweater (old, similar and on sale!) / Bag (old) / Shoes / Sunglasses

These. Shorts.  I love them. Here's why.... They're like pajamas that you can wear out in public.  I love pajamas, and when I'm lounging around at home, I'm basically always in pajamas. These shorts that I ordered a few months back from Anthropoligie, are so soft. They are so comfortable, but the lace on the bottom adds such a nice touch, that dresses them up a bit, making them appropriate to wear out and about. 

I've gotten so much wear out of these shorts already, throwing them on over a swimsuit with an airy tank, or pairing them with a simple tee to run errands.  Here I wore them to the marina with a light sweater, on a breezy evening this summer. Throw in the jacks, and there you've got it folks! A comfortable, but put together look, perfect for a summer night!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top