My First Lilly

Monday, July 13, 2015




Dress (old, similar) / Shoes

This dress is an oldie but a goodie. It was the first of many Lilly Pulitzer dresses in my wardrobe, and ever since this beauty first arrived on the doorstep years ago, I have been hooked on Lilly! A Lilly shift dress, paired with some nice pearls, is just so classy and timeless. The prints are so fun and vibrant. I particularly love this print, the colors are so bright, and the palm trees remind me of a tropical island. My favorite thing about this dress has to be the lattice neckline. It's very flattering, and adds such a nice detail, to an already lovely dress!

I've worn this dress on several occasions. I especially love it for brunches, but I even wore it to a more  casual, backyard wedding last summer.  I almost always pair it with my Jack Rogers sandals, and pearls. Classic! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top