Tropical Tank

Thursday, July 16, 2015


I love to shop at the J Crew Factory store for "play" clothes. I love J Crew, and if you were to reach into my closet at any given moment, there is a really good chance that you might pull out something from J Crew. I shop at both the regular J Crew store, and the Factory store. In general, the quality of pieces from the Factory, is not as high as what you might find in the regular store. This is actually a really good thing, because there are occasions, especially in the summer, when I just don't want to worry about ruining an expensive piece of clothing. When I shop at the Factory store, I definitely feel like I am purchasing more "low-risk" clothing, and I still get that fabulous, classic J Crew look that I love so much. Not to mention, the prices at the Factory store are phenominal! I feel like everything is literally always on sale!

I really love this tropical tank top. It's such a fun print, and it pairs perfectly with chino shorts. I also really like how it is a little more fitted at the top, and sightly looser towards the bottom. It's very flattering. This racerback tank also comes in solids, which can be worked into cooler weather by wearing it with a blazer. I have it in a couple of colors, and I think that it's a great staple! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top