Madewell Blue and White Dress

Friday, July 24, 2015



 Dress / Shoes / Bag (old)

Earlier this week the ladies in my family had a girls night out. We started the night at my grandmas house for some pre dinner drinks and hor d'oeuvres, before heading to The Waters Edge, in East Moriches, for dinner.  The restaurant is located right on the water, and we sat outside under big palapas! It was the perfect spot for a beautiful summer night. The food was delicious, especially the flourless chocolate cake that we had for dessert! 

I picked this dress up earlier in the season at Madewell. It caught my eye, and when I tried it on I was sold. It's comfortable, flattering, not to mention blue and white, my favorite color combination for summer! This dress was perfect for this waterfront restaurant. It was pretty hot outside, so I wanted to keep myself cool, while still looking cute for our girls night out! It's nice and airy, and effortless to throw on, perfect for summer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top