Vineyard Vines Daisies

Friday, July 31, 2015






Happy Friday everyone! Who's ready for the weekend? This look just radiates summer fun! I got this linen top earlier in the season from Vineyard Vines. When it came in the mail I was so surprised to find that the pink daisies are actually beaded onto the shirt...I had initially thought that they were embroidered on, but the beading adds such nice detail! The bright colors of the daisies really add a nice pop, and they match these chino shorts perfectly! This outfit could easily be adjusted to accomodate cooler summer nights, by wearing some colorful skinny jeans...I wore this top with these, in the spring, before the weather really warmed up!

This weekend I have some fun things planned, including a full moon paddle with my friends from Get Up Stand Up NY. We go out once a month, over the summer, and take our boards out into the bay to watch the full moon come out. We paddle around in the moonlight for a bit, and it's always a great time! Is anyone else planning on checking out the full moon this weekend?  Have a lovely day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top