Navy Striped Shirtdress

Tuesday, July 14, 2015






Dress (old, similar) / Sandals

This dress is so comfortable, I could literally sleep in it. The material is super soft, and the navy stripes make for an instantly nautical look. It's perfect for a shopping day, as it can easily be slipped on and off in a dressing room.  The lenth of this dress is nice, because it's a little longer, so it's even appropriate to wear to work, on days when you might want a more casual feel. There's really so much that you can do with it!

Is there anything that these classic Jack Rogers sandals don't go with? I love mine, and I wear them all the time. I was just marveling at how long I've had this particular pair, and how they are still in such great shape! On top of that, they've only gotten more comfortable with time! I really love my classic, platinum, hamptons style Jacks, because they match anything and everything, but I've been seeing so many great colors and styles lately, and they all look so fabulous! What are your favorite Jacks?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top