Lilly Pulitzer Yellow Sundress and Ferragamo Pumps

Monday, July 27, 2015




   
Dress (similar) / Shoes /Bag (similar)

Happy Monday all! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! On Saturday I spent the morning at the Oakdale Yacht Club, and participated in their Paddle for the Battle fundraiser. I'll do a recap on the event later this week! I spent the rest of the day on Saturday at Westhampton Beach with my bff. We chatted and soaked up some rays, before heading over to Westhampton village for dinner at my absolute favorite restaurant on Long Island, Margarita Grille. I usually find myself there at least once a week, as the atmosphere is great, and food is wonderful. They have especially good chips and homemade salsa, and it's honestly the best salsa I've ever had. They make it fresh every day, and they'll bring as many baskets to the table as you want...So good!


I wore this dress a few weeks back to a retirement party for my dad, who retired from the Suffolk County PD earlier this year. It was a lovely night at Flower Fields in St. James, which was actually where I had my senior prom way back when! They have a beautiful greenhouse that you walk through, where the photo above was taken. There are also amazing gardens outside of the grand ballroom. Unfortunately it was raining that night, so we didn't get to explore the gardens, but the greenhouse was amazing! 

This outfit was perfect for the occasion. I love this dress from Lilly Pulitzer. The print is beautiful, with the big yellow roses, and the lace detailing is gorgeous.  Lilly never disappoints! The dress also looks really cute paired with Jacks, but since this was a bit of a dressier event I decided to wear my nude Salvatore Ferragamo Vara pumps. I love the little stacked heel on them, they add such a classy touch to any outfit! These shoes are definitely on the pricey side, but in my opinion, they are so worth the investment. They are so classic, and you can pretty much get away with wearing them year round...A great wardrobe staple!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top