Happy Halloween!

Friday, October 30, 2015




Boo! Happy Friday everyone! A few of my girlfriends and I are road tripping to Sleepy Hollow for the weekend, for some spooky Halloween fun!  Spending Halloween in Sleepy Hollow has been on my bucket list for years, and this year it happens to fall on a Saturday, so I'm super excited! You can follow PaddlingInPearls on Instagram and Snapchat for updates throughout the weekend...Maybe you'll even get a glimpse of the Headless Horseman!

This dress from the J Crew Factory Store is so comfortable! Paired with a denim jacket, and this cashmere wrap scarf that I picked up during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale,  it makes for a perfect outfit on a chilly Fall weekend! I have really been loving these Vince sneakers lately. I've been wearing them quite a bit, and they didn't really need to be broken in at all. Besides looking super chic, there is a really nice layer of cushion inside that makes them nice and comfy to walk around in. I will for sure be packing them this weekend for walking around Sleepy Hollow and Tarrytown! Do you have your costume ready for the weekend? Happy Halloween! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top