Neon Yellow Lace

Wednesday, September 16, 2015




Dress (super on sale!) / Bag / Shoes

Major sale alert! This beautiful neon lace shift dress is currently on sale at J Crew Factory, for under $40! To add to already exciting news, all sizes are available! In these photos, the dress almost looks more like a neon green, but in person it's a true neon yellow, and it looks killer with a nice end of summer glow! My aunt, who was taking these photos, pointed out how the color really enhanced my tan. It's a perfect dress to wear this time of year, as it really showcases a summer of "hard work," soaking up those rays!

This dress sparked a conversation between my sister, Alyssa, my Aunt Georgeanne and I, while these photos were being taken. They thought it would be more appropriate for a wedding, or cocktail party setting. I don't entirely disagree, as I would wear it to either of those occasions. However I think that it could also be worn to work, maybe toned down a bit with a neutral cashmere cardigan, and Jack Rogers sandals, like I'm wearing here. I recently started a new job, and I haven't worn it to work yet, as it hasn't quite been cool enough to wear it with a sweater yet. I do think it's a little bright to wear on its own in a work setting, but it's starting to cool down a bit, so maybe one of these days I'll try it out! I'm still thinking about it...What do you think? Work appropriate? Or save it for social events?

This Tory Burch bag is my absolute favorite everyday bag! It's big enough for the essentials that I carry on a daily basis, with two large comparments, a smaller zippered compartment, and two small compartments for a cell phone, etc.  It also has a nice padded, zippered, compartment for my laptop, on days that I need to carry that with me as well. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top